Saturday, March 17, 2012

the naming game




Well.... I'm a little bit nervous about this.

I have decided to rename my blog.

I've been thinking about it for a little while. Thinking... trying to come up with new names... thinking more... failing with name ideas... thinking.... and today I finally found a few that I'm semi-excited about.

But I need your help. I need you to help me decide on the new name!! I will put my names up in a poll so you can vote (over on the side >>), but I want you guys to suggest some too!

And if I chose one of the names you suggest, there will be a little prize involved (I'll get back to you on what it is)!  This is open to everyone and anyone, but please vote once only.

The first round of voting closes on the 1st of April at 9:00pm. If I really love a few of the names suggested I may do another round of voting... we'll see how in to you guys get......

Hints for naming:
I want some kind of reference to making/doing/being
I don't want anything too specific, I want it to be pretty broad
The name should be original (try googling it: too many hits=not so good)

Can't wait to see what you think!



8 comments:

  1. I voted "other". I really like your options. Super fun and cute. But I didn't really think of "making/doing/being" when I read them. Maybe something like Tinkertend, Tinker Tend, Tinkerling? I still really like your options though. Whatever you choose will be awesomem =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted other as well. I like the idea of "tinker" as well, though something like "Tinkerbell" might sound too cutesy and obv. taken by Disney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote keep it the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the gentle tend, create space, keep peace, jots & joys .... this is fun, good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i quite like jots & joys! thanks for the suggestions :) ps that's a bit funny about your name hehehe (I didn't even think about that)

      Delete
  5. How about twiggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm. how about DIstyle? Part DIY, part Style, sounds like This Style?

    ReplyDelete