Friday, August 26, 2011

Guess What!? Fill in the Blanks

I finalllllllllly got internet at home which means I can finalllllly blog again! I can't say I've missed the internet terribly. I have been checking my emails at college and trying to keep up with the outside world but college somehow blocks me from posting, so that's why you haven't seen me.

I am pretty excited to say that this will be my last semester of college. I'm doing 3 subjects - Advanced ceramics, Studio & Exhibition (Yay! I get to exhibit at the end of the year!) and christian studies. I might do a separate post about the work I'm doing for my exhibition and you can let me know what you guys think!

So, without further ado, here is this weeks blanks from the little things we do, I'm pretty excited about answering them...

dang it... it's rotated again!! Whyyyy!? But this is my yellow cardigan again :)


1. One of life's most simple pleasures is wrapping your arms around a warm husband when you get in bed all cold hehe... yeah, I've experienced that a lot lately. I like it when Mr Peck warms up the bed for me!

2. Telemarketers make me want to punch someone.

3. I like my yellow cardigan because it makes every day seem happier and closer to summer!

4. Cantankerous is a funny word.

5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be lipcream. I honestly can't live without it! Did you know the lips are the only part of the body that doesn't have oil glands. which means you need a little something to keep them moisterised!

6. I'm happy that today was such a beautiful day, I have an amazing husband, it's almost spring and I have a real proper clothesline that gets sun and my clothes dry!


7. I would never live somewhere where it is cold all the time.. i could not deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment